Problem creating a "Currency" account.

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri Jun 27 20:46:57 EDT 2008

--On June 27, 2008 1:51:15 PM -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
wrote:

> I need to look at Mike Alexander's patch.  I wonder if we need a
> "trading" account type that is neither equity nor income as a special
> account type to handle this.

One of the things my patch does is to allow any commodity in an income
account (if the option to use commodity accounts is on).  It seems to
me that this is really the wrong way to do it and that these accounts
should be a new account type.  However I haven't made the changes to
implement a new account type for them yet.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6