Fixed format cashflow report

Gref Fenstette greffenstette at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:56:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

First at all, thank you for the quick answer.

Your solution would be perfect. That's exactly what I need, in fact,  I use that solution for my result forecast, with the report called "Income Statement" . Nevertheless, you don't have that option in the "cash flow" report or at least I couldn't find it in v 2.2.4 (r16997)  Am I wrong?

Best regards,
Gref