Reinstall Fink?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 23:39:29 EST 2008

You could try:
/sw/bin/pathsetup.sh
then open a new terminal window and try 'fink selfupdate'

It looks like removing macports may have done away with your .profile
or .tcshrc (or at least 'returned' them to some state that includes
neither the macports nor fink environment stuff.

In particular, it looks like /sw/bin is no longer in your $PATH.

Dave