Can't change reconciled splits anymore (help)

Daniel Hannum daniel.hannum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:10:29 EDT 2008

I tried to change a reconciled split (just the memo, don't worry!), and I
must have hit the wrong button on the confirmation dialog because now it
won't let me change any reconciled split at all. It ignores my keystrokes. I
imagine that I told it to not allow that anymore. Restarting the session
didn't help, so maybe I told it to disallow that forever. (I don't recall
the dialog box or what its options were)

But I would like to undo this, and I couldn't find anything in the
preferences about whether reconciled splits should be read-only or not. Can
you help?

Thanks
Dan