Can't change reconciled splits anymore (help)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 11 00:26:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

Did you try the Tools -> Reset Warnings suggestion?

Yes, there is a setting to not allow editing of reconciled splits.  If
you try once, it will pop up a warning dialog.  If in that dialog you select
"do not ask me again" and then hit "cancel", it will remember that as a
"no, never allow editing of reconciled splits again"...  Which is probably
the state you are in now.  If you run the Reset Warnings menu item it will
remove this setting and the dialog will appear again.

-derek