Canadian Mutual Fund Quotes

Doug Brown toquehead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:49:32 EDT 2008

   I am trying to get Canadian mutual fund quotes working, but have been
   unsuccessful. I found a couple posts in this list's archives from
   people have the same trouble, but no answers.
   I'm on WinXP, my quote system is working OK, and I can retrieve quotes
   of US stocks. I have tried all manner of permutations, but nothing
   works. For example, and effort to get a Mawer quote:
   C:\Program Files\gnucash\bin>perl gnc-fq-dump canadamutual MAW107
   No results found for stock MAW107.
   I am thinking I need a magical format of the ticker, but can't figure
   out what it should be.
   Any help would be appreciated.
   Doug.