Problems getting quotes for funds

Paul Stansell ps at ph.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 17:35:28 EDT 2008

Dave,

Thanks very much for the patch.  I tried it and it works, but slightly
differently to the previous version -- that is, previously all prices were
returned as British pounds, but now they are all returned as British pence
(even though the fund currencies are still set to British Pounds).
Gnucash therefore reports that I have 100 times more assets!

Paul