Report printing problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 14 23:13:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Quoting The Wassermans <dwass at optusnet.com.au>:

> My HP LaserJet 6L which usually prints everything perfectly presents me
> with a mirror image when printing a report in GnuCash 2.4.4.
>
> How do I correct this?

This has been discussed several times.  You're probably on windows,
but don't specify that.  But this only seems to happen on windows,
and only some versions.  It's a problem with the interaction between
the gnome-print services and the win32 print services.  One workaround
that's worked for some people (but not others) is to turn off the
Advanced Options in your printer config.   Another workaround that
seems to work for everyone is to print to a PDF file (using the GNome
Print PDF file output, not some "PDF Printer") and then you can
load and print the PDF.  Finally, you could just export the report
HTML, load that into Firefox or IE, and then print from there.