duplicated entries upon import

The Wassermans dwass at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 15 02:30:10 EDT 2008

I am experiencing some difficulty with my qif imports in GC 2.2.4.  My
total import will require about a dozen qif files which I am pretty sure
are okay.

I think part of the problem might be that in allocating/confirming an
account name during the import process, the 'L' line in the .qif must be
absolutely matched.  Even the case must be exactly the same.  Is that
correct?

I have been getting a bit confused when the wizard gets to the bit about
checking for duplications.

Any pointers will be gratefully received.  (I've been battling for many
an hour to get it right.)

Dave W