IIF import

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 16:30:19 EDT 2008

A quick search online failed to find any conversion programs from IIF to QIF,
but I did find a link that suggests that Excel will open IIF files, and if this
is indeed the case, you can then use some of the tools available for importing
or converting Excel files. I found (but have not tested)
http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/xl2qif_en.php which is an Excel add-in and perhaps
you could find other tools.

HTH,
David