Easiest way to Gnucash 2.x on a mac?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 13:50:55 EDT 2008

My experience setting up Gnucash under Leopard was very smooth using Fink. It
took a long time (something like 18-22 hours) to get all the dependencies, but
it ran smoothly. Be sure you have a stable, fast internet connection.

I discussed my experience in more detail back in January; you can read what I
did at
http://www.nabble.com/Fink-GnuCash-Reinstall-on-MacIntel-Leopard-td15174587.html

David