Deposit with multiple items

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 21 19:53:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

You always need a split tied to the current account.  As soon
as you change the account to the Income account then you've lost
your tie to the current (asset) account.

Always enter the current account split first.  So in your example
you would enter your $300 total deposit first.  Then you can work
on the splits (which will come under "withdrawals" when viewed
from the asset account.

-derek