Scheduled transaction date

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Fri May 9 07:28:26 EDT 2008

KMymoney2 has a feature to set an alternative date for a scheduled transaction
when it falls on a weekend.  Transactions that require action can be made to
come up on the previous business day; direct debits can be made to come up on
the following business day.  I haven't seen it in Quicken, but when I
imported my Quicken file, I was asked to specify one or the other (or no
change) for each scheduled transaction.

Has this been considered as a possibility for Gnucash?  I know that Gnucash
will import only the data, but as an extra feature in the scheduled
transaction editor, it might be appreciated.

Doug.