Scheduled transaction date

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Fri May 9 18:37:17 EDT 2008

Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

>On Fri, 9 May 2008, Mike or Penny Novack wrote:
>

>>"according to the rules for what's a business day in New South Wales
>>Australia" (imaging the hundreds of different rule sets required).
>>

>But if you made it Queensland, Australia you could have an incredible problem.
>Each town has its own "Show Day", where Show Day is a holiday. And Brisbane's
>is different to Bundaberg's is different to (you name It)

The point I was trying to make is that a feature that usually works but
sometimes gives a completely wrong result is a very dangerous thing. And
that this one (what was requested) would fall into the extremely
difficult category and be a great deal of work to make always work for
all users (and to detect when it can't).

Mike Novack

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.