simple howto for selling stocks

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 13 09:47:30 EDT 2008

Andreas,

Andreas Reichel <andreas.reichel at i-kit.de> writes:

> Sorry about this, I will correct this with your numbers promptly. I
> really did not like to offense you. I confess, that i took conclusion
> just from depencies.

It wasn't offending, just wrong and potentially scaring additional
people away.  Also, it's possible that YOU didn't even realize that
GnuCash was 80% C!

Indeed, most of the work that you've done in Java probably WOULD be
doable in C in GnuCash, so I encourage you to look at the GnuCash C
sources and see if you can get your fixes into the GnuCash tree.

> Sorry again about this and best regards!
> Andreas

-derek