Downloading a Scheduled Transaction

Bo Garner garnerbo at gmail.com
Fri May 16 21:31:10 EDT 2008

I set up a mortgage payment through the druid and have a scheduled
transaction for the monthly payment.  It actually creates 2 transactions,
one for the P&I and one for the escrow.  However, when I download my
statement from my bank, there is only one transaction. Therefore, the
transactions do not match up.  Is there a way to correct this?  Can I use
the loan calculator with a single scheduled transaction.  I am attaching a
copy of a screen shot from the scheduled transaction editor.

Lastly, how can I manually match a transaction when downloading my
statement.

Thanks.

--
Bo (Dean) Garner