Downloading a Scheduled Transaction

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 17 09:06:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

"Bo Garner" <garnerbo at gmail.com> writes:

> I set up a mortgage payment through the druid and have a scheduled
> transaction for the monthly payment.  It actually creates 2 transactions,
> one for the P&I and one for the escrow.  However, when I download my
> statement from my bank, there is only one transaction. Therefore, the
> transactions do not match up.  Is there a way to correct this?  Can I use
> the loan calculator with a single scheduled transaction.  I am attaching a
> copy of a screen shot from the scheduled transaction editor.

I suggest you edit your SX and make it all into a single transaction.
When Josh originally wrote the SX Druid he didn't quite understand
how it worked, and now that he does understand he hasn't had the
time to go fix the druid.

> Lastly, how can I manually match a transaction when downloading my
> statement.

Depends on whether you're using QIF or OFX..  But during the match
selection you just need to click on it and say "yes".  However the
mechanism differs based on the import technology.