consulting

Ian Smith-Heisters i at idiosyncra.tc
Wed May 21 14:08:03 EDT 2008

Yeah, that was my idea. I just doubt whether a bookkeeper will be
willing to work in GnuCash if they're familiar with another app. But
you've had success getting them to? I'd rather not be paying someone
to learn GnuCash, so I'll probably give precedence to someone with
prior experience--but maybe the learning curve isn't as important as
I'd guessed...