consulting

Matt Burkhardt mlb at imparisystems.com
Wed May 21 14:21:03 EDT 2008

All I did was show them the application on the desktop - meaning, I said
"Click on the thing that says Gnucash"

That was it!  They have both since asked me to install it on their
machines, which I have (they're not terribly tech-savvy).  They both now
use it for side work.  I occasionally get questions on how to do reports
and I get my bookkeeping done!  I love FOSS!

They're both college graduates and both in their late 20's, early  30's
so they are both fairly intelligent, but don't know programming - so you
might be surprised at how quickly they can pick it up.