Reconciling questions

Tim Zakharov tzakharov at charter.net
Fri May 23 19:33:34 EDT 2008

Yes, the current "cleared but not reconciled" transaction is from 5/16
and the statement ended 5/21.  It wasn't the last transaction of the
statement, but it was the last deposit of the statement (if that
matters).

How do I reconcile 1 day later?  It seems I can only reconcile with a
statement.  Does that mean I need to wait til next month's statement to
try again?  Or is there a way to reconcile a single transaction?

Thanks.