Reconciling questions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 23 18:51:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

It's POSSIBLE that there's a fencepost error; that the 3/17/08
reconcile date didn't think that the 3/17/08 transaction was in the
current period.

Did the same thing happen later?  That the transaction date of the
cleared-but-not-reconciled transaction and the reconcile date were
the same?

If so...  Reconcile 1 day later (but use the same ending balance).
Does that get the transaction to convert from 'c' to 'y'?

-derek