Canadian Mutual Fund Quotes

Cory Helfrich coryhelfrich at yahoo.ca
Wed May 28 13:42:18 EDT 2008

Hello Dave,

I am running GnuCash 2.2.5 on Mac OS 10.4.11 on an Intel MacBook. I
installed GnuCash using Fink.

I have been having trouble getting updated quotes for my Canadian
mutual funds since 3/28/08. I searched the archives and found an
email you sent April 7: http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-
user/2008-April/024673.html

In this email, you recommended installing a Finance::Quote patch to
solve a similar problem with UK funds. Do you know whether installing
this patch would restore my ability to download Canadian fund prices?
If so, can you provide the command-line commands I would need to
enter to install the patch?

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Helfrich