Canadian Mutual Fund Quotes

Stephen J. Gowdy Stephen.Gowdy at cern.ch
Wed May 28 17:06:45 EDT 2008

That was really neat having this post today. I have a similar problem with
UK funds. However, after applying that patch a Vanguard one no longer
works... so with the patch I can get the UK ones plus some other US ones.
Without the patch I can get all the US ones... What is strange is that the
patch is only to Finance::Quota::Yahoo::Base... so why that effects
Vanguard I don't know.

It is the change in the @FIELDS entry, the first part of the patch. If I
add another VANFIELDS array and then a base_van_labels method it almost
works... I just need to find a way later in that Yahoo::Base file to
switch the use of FIELDS/VANFIELDS depending if we are using vanguard or
anything else... not obvious to me right now.