Getting currency price IDR on Win XPSP2 GnuCash 2.2.7

Nate Jones nate_jones at sil.org
Sun Nov 2 06:08:44 EST 2008

Hi gnucash team,

I work in three currencies: Baht, Rupiah and Dollar. I have configured
gnucash with finance-quote 1.15 and I can successfully get stock quotes
and baht-dollar exchange rates. The first time I configured
finance-quote (using 1.14) I was able to get IDR-USD exchange rates. But
since then I get an error "unable to retrieve quotes" for the IDR rate.
I had this error with 1.14 and now also with 1.15.

The last time I was able to retrieve an IDR quote was 10/26/08. BHT
quotes and a variety of stocks are all working fine. I ran the install
online price retrieval option again and the results are attached. It
looks like Finance-Quote itself works fine.

Why can't I retrieve IDR rates? Do I need to change settings in gnucash?
The currency retrieval dialog is very simple and I configured both BHT
and IDR exactly the same way, so I don't think there's a configuration
problem.

Any ideas?

Nate