Online banking wizard

Marty Fix martyf1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 15:52:13 EST 2008

Hi all,
	I am trying to setup the online banking using the online banking
wizard.  I am following the directions on the GnuCash website for
setting up OFXDirectConnect.  I get to the point where the "Start
Online Banking Wizard" window has the "Start AqBanking Wizard" button
on it.  When I click the button, I get what appears to be the wizard
window.  The window title has the X11 symbol and "Configuration".  I
see four tabs across the top and one buttton bottom left and three
more bottom right.  The text in the field of the window, on the tabs,
and on the buttons is unreadable.  It is mostly collection of dots
that make no visible letters.  In the terminal window I get the
following message

3:2008/11/02 15-44-13:aqbanking(890):qbanking.cpp:  420: No Qt
translation found for your language en

I am running gnucash 2.2.7 on Mac OS 10.5 installed using fink.  I
searched the archives but did not find a solution to this issue.

Any advice is appreciated.

			Marty