Error trying to download transactions

Marty Fix martyf1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 17:38:32 EST 2008

I am having an issue with downloading transactions that I hope someone
could help me with.  I used the onlilne banking wizard to setup my
account for downloading transactions.  Everything seemed to work fine,
and I have associated an account in the account list to the list of
accounts available in the setup window.  So retrieving the accounts
from the server worked just fine, because the account numbers in the
list are correct.  When I try to download the transactions with Get
Transactions, this is what I get in the Online Banking Connection Window

Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Resolving hostname "ofxs.ameritrade.com" ...
IP address is 198.200.170.20
Sending request...
Connecting to bank...

(I say yes here to accept the certificate)

Connected.
Waiting for response...
HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)
Network error while waiting for response
Error parsing server response
Postprocessing jobs
Resetting provider queues

If it matters at all, the account is with TD Ameritrade.  I have no
issues downloading the transactions using Quicken.  Any ideas on how
to solve this one?

		Marty