On Windows XP

Brian livebrian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:35:28 EST 2008

Good Day,

I have been using GnuCash in the Mandriva environment for a few years, and am very happy with it.

This week I downloaded GnuCash 2.2.7 for Windows XP, and installed it without any problems.

Using it, I then opened my existing (Mandriva) GnuCash data file. The account structure was correct.

But none of the individual accounts totals was correct, because selective transactions were missing.
Some accounts were completely empty of transactions.

For example, my CASH account :

Has no entries at all for payments INTO the account (e.g ATM withdrawals) - But entries for payments OUT of the account are present.

The account has correct entries (values) from March 1st. to July 24th., but nothing after that date.

I am unable to find any parameter that may cut off the display of transactions after July.

I have entered an ATM transaction dated Nov 7th. and it works fine. If I save and close down, on restart the transaction is there.

I have the feeling that if I enter all of the missing transactions everything will be fine.

Hopefully, you will spare me this ordeal with a solution.

Regards, Brian.