Bar charts for any account (monthly and annual)

Parker Jones zoubidoo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:32:07 EST 2008

> > I'd like to create bar charts to show:
> > * monthly totals for any account over the last 12 months
> >    (eg to see how heating expenses vary over the year)
> > * annual totals for any account over the last 5 years
> >    (e.g to see how heating expenses have changed over the years)
> >
> > Seems quite basic, but it has eluded me!
>
> The existing A/L and I/E BarCharts will do this.  You just need
> to select the appropriate account and date range.

Thanks for your reply Derek, I have now managed to get the plots I wanted.  It's easy once you've done it once.

Before posting I had already tried  Reports > Assets & Liabilities > Asset Barchart but just got a chart of all accounts and thought: not what I'm looking for.  If it had come up with the menu of options before plotting it would have been obvious. But then maybe it's just me.

Cheers,
Parker

Are you getting paid enough? Find out at the SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fmsn%2Eseek%2Eco%2Enz%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Atl%3Anzsc%3Amsnnz%3A0%3Ahottag%3Apaidenough&_t=757263783&_r=SEEKNZ_tagline&_m=EXT