marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:11:22 EST 2008
(This message has not gone through with my usual sender-adress so for
the sake of the other people following this discussion
I am sending it again using the address subscribed to this list.)
I have an account
Every transaction between bank-account/credit-card and the paypal-account
goes to the in_transit -account . (Usually these are transactions that are
automatically imported from my bank or by parsing the credit-card -statement.)
Then I automatically import all transactions from paypal
and that creates the corresponding transactions between paypal
Payments received into my paypal-account or made with my
paypal-account are combined are done directly into the
corresponding expenses- and income-accounts.
(If they happened in different currencies the currency-conversion
is combined into a single transaction with comments telling the
original value, conversion-factor and applying paypal-fees.)
* Because both transactions occur on different days.
* using jGnucashLib with the plugins
* PaypalImporter - to synchronize the existing transactions in the
paypal-account with the Paypal-API
* HBCIImporter - to synchronize with my bank-account
* an unfinished importer-plugin - to parse my credit-card -statements.
More information about the gnucash-user