open exported report - help

Enrico Anzi anzix at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 04:47:12 EST 2008

hi,

I'm trying to open a report exported from gnucash, an expence account report.
the application saves it as general file, without extension so when I try to open it from my Win Vista OS, from an explore folder, I have to choose the application to open it with. I tried with Excel, Word, Firefox, Notes and it doesn't show anything. I also tried to rename it adding the html extension, but it doesn't work. I cannot see the report exported.

does it work with openoffice? do I have to install something in particular?

thanks for your help and time.
Enrico