Trial balance...

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri Nov 21 04:27:21 EST 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, zed wrote:
> I then consulted the Manual which tells me that to customize a report
> (which is not what I really want to do as the default would be suitable) I
> should click on the Options button on the toolbar.  BUT I haven't got an
> Options button!

It will be off to the right.
Expand Gnucash to take up all the screen or click on the far right of the
toolbar, which should drop down some further buttons
Otherwise, right click on the report, which will bring up "report options"

--
XXVI:
	If a sufficient number of management layers are superimposed on each
	other, it can be assured that disaster is not left to chance.
XXVII:
	Rank does not intimidate hardware.  Neither does the lack of rank.
XXVIII:
	It is better to be the reorganizer than the reorganizee.
XXIX:
	Executives who do not produce successful results hold on to their
	jobs only about five years.  Those who produce effective results
	hang on about half a decade.
XXX:
	By the time the people asking the questions are ready for the answers,
	the people doing the work have lost track of the questions.
		-- Norman Augustine