Downloading transactions

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat Nov 22 10:32:34 EST 2008

Here in Oz, OFX is not in general use.  Apparently only one bank supports it,
and incompletely at that.  QIF is still the standard.  I do what you do, Ron.
My wife's program supports CSV only, and only for importing statements into
the Bank Reconciliation.  Downloading into the ledger isn't supported at
all!!  Nor is importing files from any other format.  It is one guy making a
packet out of his own personal creation, warts and all, which has the support
of Aussie accountants.  But tell them that...

Doug.