bank info for online set up wizard

Jerome Bias Bias at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 23 15:58:46 EST 2008

Thank you for the  wiki suggestion.

I have been sort of  following the
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings wiki and I
have progressed to the point that I have gotten aqbanking to set up my
accounts and I can get the balance for my checking account. But I have a
few questions

1. Which version libofx should I download.  I am running windows 2000. I
downloaded both versions.

2.  After I down load it, what do I do with it.

3. When I try to reach my savings, money market, and credit card I get
the following error. I think that this involves the issue of installing
the patch mentioned in the wiki.  If this is the case how do I install a
patch?

Resolving hostname "onlineaccess.ncsecu.org" ...
IP address is 70.62.97.99
Creating HTTPS connection
Connecting...
Sending request...