Setting up progressive tax rates

Dima - hotmail dimamushta at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:05:26 EDT 2008

thanks Derek,
it is exactly requirements from payroll.....
I'm just on the way of choosing the right solution that would feet my
requirements...
So it's seems that I have to manage several programs that could help me to
cover the basics of SMB needs.....
But, even I created those tables - how should I deal if the amount falls in
between?
The idea was to automatically compute the taxes to be withheld ...
(currently it is being done with excel sheet - that requires a lot of
efforts on verifying the correctness.....)