Gnucash 2.2.7

Ben Ramsfield Blr at co.mason.wa.us
Mon Oct 6 12:58:42 EDT 2008

I have tried installing GnuCash 2.2.7 on two separate PCs, both running Windows XP SP3.

The program install fine, without error. However, when I try to launch it, the program just hangs. The tip of the day window appears, but none of the buttons allow me to intereact with it. The GnuCash splash screen appears, but the progress bar stops moving, "gnucash apps-utils" appears to the left of the progress bar.

Does anyone have an idea what may be causing this?

Thanks

Ben