Gnucash 2.2.7

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Mon Oct 6 20:45:58 EDT 2008

Ben Ramsfield wrote:
> I have tried installing GnuCash 2.2.7 on two separate PCs, both running Windows XP SP3.
>
> The program install fine, without error. However, when I try to launch it, the program just hangs. The tip of the day window appears, but none of the buttons allow me to intereact with it. The GnuCash splash screen appears, but the progress bar stops moving, "gnucash apps-utils" appears to the left of the progress bar.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what may be causing this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ben

There is likely a dialog hidden behind the displayed Windows. I seem to
recall this problem being discussed previously, though I thought it had
been resolved.

If you Alt-Tab through the windows, you should be able to see it.

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:     604-628-5434
Cell:       604-866-2848
Email:      des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.