GNUcash HMRC accreditation for payroll use in United Kingdom

Marcin Tomasz Małecki marcin at maleccy.net
Tue Oct 7 10:14:35 EDT 2008

Hi
I have been using GnuCash for a while and recently opened my own
business.
I needed to set up payroll system for my employee and thought that I
could use Gnucash.

At the same time it might be good idea to explore whether we could apply
to HMRC (which is Tax office in the United Kingdom) to approve GnuCash
for payroll use. GnuCash would than be able to use HMRC accredited logo
and would get link on the Inland Revenue with other accredited packages.

Basic question is if this was already tried and if anybody would be
interested?
-
Marcin T Małecki
Linux user #459629