Mass invoicing

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Wed Oct 8 10:26:46 EDT 2008

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:31:26 -0400, "Matt Weisberg" <matt at weisberg.net> wrote:

>  But for my needs, I need to periodically run an invoice for every single customer (home owners in my case) in GNUCash for the same
> amount (item), which is the association dues. I need to print these out so I can mail them. Pretty basic requirement really.
>  I guess I would hope that the data
>  source for the customer IDs could be wherever they are stored in GNUCash, but it could be a text file export if it had to be.

That is of cause possible. I'm trying to collect some more answers
from the gnucash-users -list to find out how to make such a thing
usefull to more then one user. I guess most users will not find it
usefull to generate the exact same invoice and to generate it for all
users but will want some kind of user-selection. Maybe I can do
something usefull with scripting in jGnucashEditor. (That would
require a user able to express his requirements in a few lines of
javascript the first time it is done.)

>   And the output template I would think would be the same one that is used within GNUCash
>  I guess (I'm not sure what other viable options there are for this).

Actually I've never used that one because I found it to look awefull.
So I don't know where it is stored and what format it has. Marcus