Mass invoicing

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 10 17:13:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 11:56:06AM -0400, H.S. wrote:
| Hello,

| The problem is this (this is in a community organization):
|
| 1. There is a list of donors who donate to the org.
[...]

For a donor-management application, I suggest taking a look at Kardia
    http://kardia.sourceforge.net/
It is used by (and under active development by, despite the "news" on
the homepage) an organization I support.  It is not similar to
GNUCash, but it is designed specifically for donor tracking for non-profit organizations.

I am sure GNUCash is capable of tracking the funds if you set up the
accounts suitably, but you would probably want to create your own
report for the statements and a way to produce all of them at once.

HTH,
-Derrick

--
There are 10 types of people in the world:
those who understand binary, and those who do not.

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/                  jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org