Mass invoicing

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Wed Oct 8 08:31:26 EDT 2008

Since I just started looking at GNUCash and don't totally understand how it works and stores data, I'm not sure if I can answer accurately.

But for my needs, I need to periodically run an invoice for every single customer (home owners in my case) in GNUCash for the same amount (item), which is the association dues.  I need to print these out so I can mail them.  Pretty basic requirement really.  I guess I would hope that the data source for the customer IDs could be wherever they are stored in GNUCash, but it could be a text file export if it had to be.  And the output template I would think would be the same one that is used within GNUCash I guess (I'm not sure what other viable options there are for this).

Matt

<e18657350810072323p66762633u8ccf134173e053fc at mail.gmail.com>, "Marcus