Automatically Open Specific Accounts?

jpseasia jpseasia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 18:53:49 EDT 2008

Derek Atkins wrote:

>Sure, just leave those account windows/pages open when you quit
>gnucash and when you restart the application it will re-open
>all those windows/pages again.   Voila, it automatically opens
>your accounts.

Thanks, Donald and Derek.

I tried that several times.  Maybe it is just a glitch with Vista.  There
are a couple of other places I've found minor problems (ie. Even when I tell
it not to open it not to open the tip of the day it continues to do so.)

I can live with this problem, it would just take a few less clicks.