Resend: OFX with Ibex packages

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 23:53:17 EDT 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:41 PM, David Reiser wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:25 PM, Kent Rasmussen wrote:

>> I think this message may have gotten lost in my subscribing to the
>> list.

Drat, I'm cognitively impaired tonight (didn't remember the subject
line...).

The switch from aqbanking 2 to aqbanking 3 changed some of the guts of
online connections. It appears various ofx servers aren't as
predictable as one would hope.

I'm still interested in whatever error messages you get (or might get
if we jack up the reporting level). The most annoying bugs have been
where the ofx server doesn't even get as far as completing the ofx
connection (after an ssh session is established). I can't fix those
errors, but I might be able to help the aqbanking author track down
additional bugs or workarounds. He's pretty busy at the moment, but
I'll try to help.

Dave
--
David Reiser