OFX with Ibex packages

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 12:22:31 EDT 2008

> On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:25 PM, Kent Rasmussen wrote:

This turned out to be a bug in aqbanking. Some banks use the ofx tag
BPACCTINFO.
Aqbanking 3.8.0 (and gwenhywfar 3.5.1, and their dependencies) are
required to handle data from those banks.

I think there are still some connection problems with a few bank's ofx
servers that are unrelated to this fix. I'll keep trying to find a fix
for those.

Dave
--
David Reiser