Passing error Warning: valid_commodity: Invalid commodity: 0 fraction

Gregory White greg at repertory.org
Sat Oct 18 21:09:03 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have a passing error and my exterm shows the error below.
If you can help me repair the file I would be extremely grateful.
This is on OSX 10.5.5 with Guncash 1.8.12 via fink install.
Warm regards,
Greg.

===================================

Error: xaccAccountScrubCommodity: account with no commodity
Debug: gnc_file_log_replay: gnc_file_log_replay(): Begin...

Debug: gnc_file_log_replay: Filename found: /Users/greg/Documents/
Accounts2/Byron Homeopathy
Debug: gnc_file_log_replay: Opening selected file
Error: gnc_file_log_replay: File header not recognised:

Error: gnc_file_log_replay: Expected:
mod     trans_guid      split_guid      time_now
date_entered    date_posted     acc_guid        acc_name
num     description     notes   memo    action  reconciled
amount  value   date_reconciled
Warning: valid_commodity: Invalid commodity: 0 fraction
Warning: gnc_commodity_end_handler: Invalid commodity parsed
<gnc:commodity version="2.0.0">
   <cmdty:space>ISO4217</cmdty:space>
   <cmdty:id>AUD</cmdty:id>
   <cmdty:get_quotes/>
   <cmdty:quote_source>currency</cmdty:quote_source>
   <cmdty:quote_tz/>
</gnc:commodity>
Error: xaccAccountStringToType: asked to translate unknown account
type string ROOT.

Error: xaccAccountScrubCommodity: account with no commodity
bash-3.2$

==================
Gregory White,
Homeopath, M.A.H.A., Reg. AROH.
Australian & NZ Dealer for Kent Homeopathic Associates
Mullumbimby (Near Byron Bay), Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 6684 5557
Email: greg at repertory.org
Skypename: repertory.org