how to handle different expenses in a single transaction

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 20:41:24 EDT 2008

John--

That's a nice description. Another point I might make is that I make use of the Auto-Split register view, which opens the splits for the active transaction. I find that the Split view takes up too much screen real estate; on the flip side, the auto-split view can get disorienting when transactions move around on screen as you go from transaction to transaction. But it makes clear to me that I am working with splits.

David