strange file name

carpetnailz carpetnailz at researchintegration.org
Tue Oct 21 17:53:54 EDT 2008

Ok, that helps. But how do I tell which is the main file and which is
the backup? I think I always just let GnuCash open the file I last had
open, so how can the backup files sneak in there? (No one else uses
GnuCash.)

I just renamed the latest file "Personal.xac." If I don't do anything,
should GnuCash always open that file and not some backup file?

When and how does GnuCash make a backup file?

Thanks. EB