Reconcilliation problems

Steve Blackwell zephod at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 11:03:14 EDT 2008

I asked this question last week but didn't get any replies so I'm
trying again.

I'm attempting to reconcile my checking account. I've done this many
times before and not had any problem. This time the beginning balance
is wrong so I must have moved or deleted a reconciled transaction by
mistake. I don't know how I could have done this without noticing the
warning message but nevertheless something has changed.

What I am looking for is a way to see all the changes I've made to that
account since last time I reconciled it. Is there a report I could use?

Thanks,
Steve

gnucash 2.2.5
Fedora 8