Download Mutual funds transactions

L Wiederholt lwiederh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:11:51 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response.

I am using aqbanking 2.3.3. With one mutual fund I can get an ofx; with
another I can not so I would like to see the Action/ On Line/ Get
Transactions work if possible. I get the transaction information just fine.
It is the assignment of the transactions to the correct mutual funds that is
the problem.