Download Mutual funds transactions

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 15:35:40 EDT 2008

On Oct 26, 2008, at 2:11 PM, L Wiederholt wrote:

> Thanks for the response.
>
> I am using aqbanking 2.3.3. With one mutual fund I can get an ofx;
> with
> another I can not so I would like to see the Action/ On Line/ Get
> Transactions work if possible.

Handling buys/sells is on the author's list, but he's buried in other
work these days (and doesn't have a real ofx server/account to test
against). He does have a few sample files (and I can provide several
more), so when he gets time, I think importing stocks and mutual fund
transactions will improve.

> I get the transaction information just fine.
> It is the assignment of the transactions to the correct mutual funds
> that is
> the problem.

Yes. That's the issue that aqbanking doesn't know what to do with
things not denominated in currency. The newest version of aqbanking at
least knows it isn't going to get it right and ignores the INVTRNLIST,
then tells you there are no transactions to import. :(

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net