Mass invoicing

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at wolschon.biz
Mon Oct 27 09:28:04 EDT 2008

2008/10/27 Kevin Buckley <kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com>:
> 2008/10/25 John Griessen <john at cibolo.com>:
>> Do you run your script with gnucash closed and merge the
>> blocks of XML into the gnucash file then open it?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Would you share your perl script?
>
> Certainly, here's a couple with template input files and
> a note.
>
> http://www.kemibu.org/gnc200810/GnuCash-JohnGriessen-20081027.tar.bz2
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> John Griessen
>
> You might not thank me once you see the hodge-podge therein,
> but you never know, it may be some help to you - do let me know
> how you get on.

Or you could use the code here:

http://jgnucashlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jgnucashlib/plugins/biz.wolschon.finance.jgnucash.editor.main/source/biz/wolschon/fileformats/gnucash/jwsdpimpl/GnucashFileWritingImpl.java?revision=31&view=markup

The function is "createGUID".
You can read, create and edit invoices in Java-programs using
the classes /GnucashWritableInvoice and GnucashWritableInvoiceEntry .

(
http://jgnucashlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jgnucashlib/plugins/biz.wolschon.finance.jgnucash.editor.main/source/biz/wolschon/fileformats/gnucash/GnucashWritableInvoice.java?view=markup
and
http://jgnucashlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jgnucashlib/plugins/biz.wolschon.finance.jgnucash.editor.main/source/biz/wolschon/fileformats/gnucash/GnucashWritableInvoiceEntry.java?view=markup